How the ICG team works
Nate as the owner and operator has been running the business since 2011. It started in a small office run out of the home and has grown leaps and bounds ever since. We now have on site screen printing equipment and large format printers to cover all design and printing needs in house. With production growing, Dave was brought onto the team to assist with design work and marketing.
ICG is a graphic design and printing company located in the heart of Coopersburg, PA. We specialize in custom logo design and branding, screen printing, vehicle graphics, and signage. We are happy to provide free delivery for any local customers but offer services to any location.
We don’t offer “packages”. We develop customized solutions for our clients. Our project structure changes with your needs and we will work with you till we get it right. Get in touch with us about your next project.
Meet the Experts
Fossae permisit terris animalibus. Convexi vis terrarum cepit. Nulli caligine nec effigiem capacius membra.
Dave is a designer, illustrator, husband, and dad. He likes to believe that he does most of these things pretty well. For the past decade or so he’s worked for a variety of companies before hitching his wagon to ICG in the hopes of finding fortune and glory. He would gladly settle for just a little bit of fortune. Doesn’t have to be a lot. He works from the comfort of his couch and wouldn’t have it any other way. Working from couch = comfy pants all day. Be jealous.
20 Questions with Dave
- What was your favorite food when you were a child?
Pizza. Still is now that I’m a man child.
- What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
Twist Of Cain - Danzig
- What is one of your favorite quotes?
“You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlite?”
- What’s in your coffee?
- Favorite Expression?
- Website you visit the most?
Wikipedia. Further proof that I know nothing.
- What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?
Sitting inside complaining that it’s too hot outside to open the windows.
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
Mowing the lawn. I wish I was rich enough to have “people” for it.
- What is your favorite form of exercise?
Chasing my son around the house.
- What is your favorite fish?
- What’s your least favorite mode of transportation?
Llama. Some animals aren’t meant to be ridden.
- What is your favorite body part?
My hands. It’s how I make pretty things.
- If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor? Batman. If you can’t be Batman you should at least learn from him.
- What sound do you love?
My son’s laugh.
- I will never be seen without?
My hat. It’s like my hair but made from 100% cotton.
- Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
AJ from the backstreet boys. It’s the only reason my wife married me.
- What would you name the autobiography of your life?
Doughy Lump: The David Lentz Story
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
The correct answer is always Batman.
- Is a picture worth a thousand words?
It’s only worth 547 words. I’ve done the math.
- What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up?
Transformers the movie from 1986 when Optimus Prime died. It was a tough life lesson at 7 years old that even cartoon robots can die.